RSV Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this Investigational RSV study, participants must:
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Have a BMI between 18 and 35 (Click here to calculate)
- Be in stable condition
- For example, not have any changes in medical therapy in the past month that failed
- Not have a known or suspected immunosuppressive condition
- Not have history of severe reactions to any vaccine
- Not have received any vaccine 28 days prior
- Exception is if you schedule your appointment 28 days out
- Not have tattoos on shoulders or dermatologic condition such as psoriasis
- Not have HIV
- Not have donated blood in the past 14 days
- Exception is if you schedule your appointment 14 days out
- Not have a bleeding disorder
- Not have participated in another clinical trial within the last 45 days
- Exception is if you schedule your appointment 45 days out
- Other criteria may apply
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 1-888-688-8277.
*Compensation may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.