COVID-19 Vaccine Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have received COVID-19 primary vaccination (two vaccines which were given approximately a month apart) or primary and one booster at least 3 months ago
- Have a BMI of 18.5 and 40 (Click here to calculate)
- Must not have had COVID-19 infection in the past 3 months
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential or a man whose partner is of childbearing potential, you must agree to use effective birth control
- Not have a history of cancer in the last 6 months
- Those with a history of skin cancer must not be vaccinated at the previous tumor site
- Not have a weakened immune system
- Not have a history of severe allergic reactions to vaccines
- Not have a history of organ transplant
- Not have a history of any vaccinations or plan to receive any vaccinations with a live vaccine in the last 30 days or after trial vaccination
- Not have a history of substance or alcohol abuse, excessive alcohol consumption within 6 months
- Not donated blood or plasma in the past 30 days
- Not have participated in a clinical research study involving an investigational product in the last 2 months
- Not have HIV, Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis C
- Other criteria apply. You must call 888-688-8277 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 888-688-8277.
Transportation may be available. Call 888-688-8277 Compensation up to $875 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.