Type 2 Diabetes and Weight Management Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have BMI greater or equal to 27 (Click here to calculate)
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding and be willing to use an acceptable form of birth control if female
- Be diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- Have a blood sugar level between 7.0% and 10.5% HbA1c
- Have an increased risk of cardiovascular events such as:
- Coronary heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, cerebrovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, and congestive heart failure
- Not have Type 1 Diabetes
- Not have any of the following conditions in the past 2 months:
- Heart attack, stroke, or hospitalization due to congestive heart failure
- Not have acute or chronic hepatitis, history of autoimmune hepatitis, signs or symptoms of liver disease
- Not have anemia or sickle cell disease
- Not have a history of cancer in the past 5 years
- Not have had a transplanted organ
- Not have had insulin therapy in the past 3 months
- Not be currently enrolling in another clinical study involving medical research
- Other criteria apply. You must call (352)-435-7240 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (352)-435-7240
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (352)-435-7240 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (352)-435-7240. Compensation up to $5,108 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.