Sleep Disorder Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years old
- BMI must be ≤35 [to calculate:Click here]
- Symptoms of Idiopathic Hypersomnia include feeling excessively tired during the day despite a full night’s sleep
- Average a nightly Total Sleep Time (TST) of greater than or equal to 7 hours
- If currently treated with nicotine replacement therapy, must be on same regimen and dose for at least 2 months
- Not have a current diagnosis of sleep apnea including treatment with CPAP therapy
- Not be a sleep walker or have Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep behavior disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) diagnosis older than 10 years with current (last 60 days) treatment and/or symptoms of rhythmic movements involving one or both legs during sleep
- Not be a night shift worker or variable shifts 2 or more times per week
- Not have any planned travel during the study that includes more than 3 time zones, or planned travel that includes 3 time zones on more than 2 occasions during the study
- Not go to sleep for the night later than 1 am at a frequency of more than once per week
- Not currently have or have had a Major Depressive episode within 1 year
- Have current or past substance abuse
- Not have participated in a clinical study within the last 30 days
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential or a man whose partner is of childbearing potential, you must agree to use effective birth control
- Other criteria apply. You must call (407) 740-8078 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (407) 740-8078
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (407) 740-8078 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (407) 740-8078 Compensation up to $2,250 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.