Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding and willing to use contraception during and 4 months after study ends if female of childbearing potential
- Have suffered from a heart attack due to Athersclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (ASCVD), which is caused by a build-up of cholesterol plaque in the walls of the arteries causing obstruction of blood flow
- Not require invasive medical / mechanical cardiac support at screening
- Not have elevated cardiac biomarkers due to heart attack such as:
- Sepsis, abnormal heart rhythm, arterial spasm, deterioration of heart due to heart failure, and uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Not have a history of the following:
- Cancer, respiratory disease, gastrointestinal disease, renal disease or psychiatric disease
- Not have received evolocumab, alirocumad, or any other therapy against PCSK9, which is a gene that provides instructions for making a protein that helps regulate the amount of cholesterol in the bloodstream in the past 3 months
- Not have received inclisiran in the past 6 months
- Not have a known allergy to any of the products or components administered
- Not have participated in a clinical research study involving an investigational product or device in the past month (except COVID-19)
- Other criteria apply. You must call 888-688-8277 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 888-688-8277
If you do not see an available appointment, please call 888-688-8277 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call 888-688-8277. Compensation up to $355 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.