Sleep Apnea Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- BMI between 18.5 and 40 kg/m2 for men or 42 kg/m2 for women. (To calculate here:Click here)
- Have a diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) including:
- Loud snoring, disturbed sleep, morning headaches, sleepiness or lack of energy during day time, waking up with dry mouth or sore throat
- Not have a history of narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, or REM sleep behavior disorder
- Not have a history of an insomnia disorder
- Not have Pierre Robin, Treacher Collins, or other craniofacial malformation syndrome
- Not have a history clinically significant heart disease such as:
- Ventricular arrhythmia, untreated or unstable coronary artery disease, or cardiac failure
- Not have a history of neurodegenerative disease (epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease, or Alzheimer’s Disease)
- Not have a history of Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Anxiety Disorder or Bipolar Disorder
- Not have a history of attempted suicide in the past year
- Not have severe or frequent gastro-intestinal issues including constipation and symptomatic gastric motility disorder
- Not be diagnosed with narrow angle glaucoma
- Not have a history of substance use disorder
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female and be willing to use a highly effective form of birth control throughout the duration of the study
- Additional criteria will apply
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (888) 688-8277
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (888) 688-8277 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (888) 688-8277. Compensation up to $1,115 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.