COVID Prevention Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18-65 years old
- Have had any COVID-19 vaccine in the past 3 months
- Have had a COVID-19 infection in the past 3 months that was confirmed by testing RT-PCR, or a rapid test (Including at-home test)
- Have received a COVID-19 antiviral for prophylaxis in the past 2 weeks
- Have had any changes to your prescription medications in the last month, including newly prescribed medications or changes in dosages
- Have been hospitalized, diagnosed with a new medical condition, or experienced a worsening in ongoing medical conditions in the past month
- Have received any investigational product in the last 3 months
- Have donated blood or had a blood draw of more than 450mL in the past month
- Be willing to use a highly effective form of birth control one month prior to the study start and 6 months after the last study dose
To qualify for this study, participants must NOT:
- Have HIV, active hepatitis B or C infection
- Have a history of cancer in the past 5 years
- Be currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have current alcohol or substance abuse issues
- Have received any blood or blood products in the last 6 months
- Plan to donate any blood or plasma in the next 15 months
- Have a known hypersensitivity to study drug
- Additional criteria will apply
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (888) 688-8277
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (888) 688-8277 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (888) 688-8277. Compensation up to $1,252 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.