To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 40 years old or older
- Be diagnosed with COPD
- Smoke a minimum of 10 cigarettes a day
- Have a history of Chronic Bronchitis symptoms (sputum and cough) over the last 12 months
- Have not made an attempt to quit smoking over the last 12 months
- Be willing to quit smoking and set a target quit date within the next 30 days
- Not have any unresolved lower respiratory tract infections or pneumonia within the last 4 weeks
- Not have any active respiratory disorders such as tuberculosis, lung cancer, bronchiectasis, sarcoidosis, asthma, pulmonary hypertension, interstitial lung diseases
- Not have participated in this study or previous study within 4 weeks (30 days)
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding if female
- If you are a woman of childbearing potential or a man whose partner is of childbearing potential, you must agree to use effective birth control
- Other criteria apply. You must call (888) 688-8277 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (888) 688-8277
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (888) 688-8277 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call (888) 688-8277. Compensation up to $700 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.