Chronic Cough Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 to 80 years old
- Have a diagnosis of Refractory Chronic Cough with a persistent cough for 1 year or more
- Not be a current smoker or vaper or current user of tobacco smoke, cannabis smoke, or nicotine vapors
- Not have a diagnosis of COPD, Bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, or other significant or progressive airway/respiratory disorders
- Not have untreated, incompletely treated, or currently active tuberculosis
- Not test positive for COVID-19 or have had COVID-19 in the past 3 months
- Not have a history of malignancy and treatment completed within the last 5 years (excluding: adequately treated non metastatic cutaneous squamous cell or basal cell cancer and/or cancer in situ of the cervix)
- Not have a history of drug or alcohol dependency or abuse within the last 3 years
- Not have known or suspected Gilbert’s Syndrome
- liver condition in which the liver doesn’t properly process bilirubin
- Not be positive for HIV, Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis C
- Not have been treated with any other investigational products within the last 3 months (COVID vaccine is allowed)
- Not be pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or lactating if female
- Agree to use a highly effective method of birth control if you are a woman of childbearing potential or if you are male
- Other criteria apply. You must call (888) 688-8277 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling (888) 688-8277
If you do not see an available appointment, please call (888) 688-8277 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call <site phone number>. Compensation up to $3,519 may be available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.