High Cholesterol Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have a diagnosis or risk factors such as a family history of heart disease or familial hypercholesterolemia
- Have a history of a major ASCD event such as:
- Acute coronary syndrome, heart attack, stroke, coronary revascularization such as stents and/or bypass, cerebrovascular arterial revascularization, or peripheral arterial disease
- Be treated with a stable dose of lipid-lowering therapies in the past 30 days
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding and be willing to use a highly effective form of birth control if female
To qualify for this study, participants must NOT:
- Have a history of Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)
- Have a history of heart failure, unstable angina, heart attack, coronary artery bypass graft, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, or stroke in the past 3 months
- Have uncontrolled blood pressure (SBP >160 mm Hg or DBP >100 mm Hg)
- Have a history of nephrotic syndrome
- Have poorly controlled diabetes
- Be receiving chemotherapy or have a history of cancer in the past 3 years (except skin cancer or cervical cancer)
- Have severe renal insufficiency
- Routinely consume more than 3 alcoholic drinks per day
- Have a history of drug abuse in the past year
- Be currently participating in or has previously participated in an interventional clinical study in the past 3 months
- Other criteria apply. You must call 888-688-8277 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 888-688-8277
If you do not see an available appointment, please call 888-688-8277 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call 888-688-8277 Compensation up to $1400 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.