Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (ASCVD) Self-Scheduler
To qualify for this study, participants must:
- Be 18+ years old
- Have established ASCVD (prior heart attack, stroke, or Peripheral Artery Disease) or be at very high risk for developing ASCVD
- Be on a stable dose of cholesterol-lowering medication in the past month
- Have a history of Familial High Cholesterol
- Have a planned coronary or arterial revascularization within 3 months of being in the study
- Have had a heart failure hospitalization in the past 3 months
- Have a history of severe renal insufficiency
- Have a history of nephrotic syndrome
To qualify for this study, participants must NOT:
- Have uncontrolled blood pressure
- Have poorly controlled Diabetes (A1c over 9%)
- Be actively receiving chemotherapy or have a history of cancer in the past 3 years (except skin or cervical cancer)
- Be currently participating in or plans to participate in other studies involving a small molecule investigational drug within 1 month, a study involving biological agents within 6 months
- Other criteria apply. You must call 888-688-8277 to verify eligibility
PLEASE NOTE: Please confirm your eligibility before your appointment by calling 888-688-8277
If you do not see an available appointment, please call 888-688-8277 for availability.
Transportation may be available. Call 888-688-8277 Compensation up to $1900 is available for time and travel.
By signing up you agree to receive text messages and emails about this and similar studies near you. You can unsubscribe at any time. Text messages and data rates may apply.