The Recruitment Coordinator at the Winter Park research site assists Clinical Research Coordinators and Investigators in the recruitment of study participants for Phase I, II, III, IV, clinical research trials in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), FDA and GCP guidelines, and study protocols.
The Recruitment Coordinator has partial responsibility for these areas:
· Greet patients, completion of registration forms, and give instructions.
· Maintaining participant database.
· General data entry
· Generating community interest and communication of general study information to interested parties.
· Recruitment and/ or pre-screening of participates via cold calling, receiving calls from advertisements, e-mail, web posting, face to face, etc;
· Maintaining and development of relations with local ad sales associates and companies for posting enrolling studies.
· Working with Clinical Research Coordinators to identify qualified study candidates.
· Receiving incoming phone calls and relaying the calls to the appropriate parties.
· Scheduling participants.
· Maintaining adequate stock of office supplies.
· Following appropriate legal and ethical professional conduct
· Assisting with other duties as assigned.
· Traveling to other medical offices (up to 50% of traveling time)
Work is performed under general supervision from the principal investigator or Site Director/Manager.
Position requires a candidate that has worked as a Medical Assistant for a minimum of 2 years. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation as the role will require driving to local physician offices and recruiting events. Must be familiar with medical terminology.
MUST be bilingual in the English and Spanish languages.
Work is performed in an office environment.