About Clinical Site Partners
CSP has served the community for 19 years conducting various clinical trials. Prior to that, Dr. Fakih had a successful pulmonary practice within the same community as our clinical research facility.
Organization History & Key Milestone Dates:
- 2003 – Clinical Site Partners is founded
- 2022 – Become part of the Flourish Family
Why Was CSP Founded?
As a physician, Dr. Faisal A. Fakih sometimes saw his patients struggle with existing drug treatments, and he felt conducting research on the latest investigational products gave patients better control over their medical treatments via options not available in a traditional way. Additionally, patients participating in clinical trials usually learn more about their condition – something that was an added benefit. CSP’s founders wanted to build a reputable research site focused on the needs of the community.
Who Does CSP Serve?
CSP has consistently delivered on our goals to provide excellence and professionalism in conducting clinical trials in various therapeutic areas and trial phases. Our working relationships with Sponsors, CRO, and the IRB show that we continue to provide quality data as expected, as well as adhere to the enrollment timelines required.
CSP has a long-standing and positive with the community it serves. It is because of that engagement and education with our community that we have had the honor of having quite a few of our study participants refer their friends & neighbors to us and continue to participate in multiple studies when meeting the inclusion criteria. We take great pride in helping those around us via the innovations and medical advancements brought about by clinical research.
Clinical Site Partners is now a part of Flourish Research.
Being a part of Flourish Research means CSP can offer the community the best opportunities to participate in more trials that advance life-changing therapeutics.
Flourish sites are still managed by the local physicians, clinical and support staff that you have come to know and trust.
Our Mission & Vision
Advancing the health and wellness of society through clinical trials.
Our Core Values
We Respect and Care for ALL
- We honor ourselves and others.
- We celebrate a culture of belonging and recognition.
We Do the Right Thing
- We are honest and ethical – even if it’s the hard thing to do.
- We live diversity authentically and organically.
We Own Our Actions
- We are accountable to our employees, our clients, and our community.
- We are aligned in our thoughts, words, focus and actions.
We Are Collaborative and Have a Can-Do Attitude
- We work together towards optimal solutions.
- We have a positive and innovative approach.
We Have the Highest Standards
- We are consistent and reliable with meticulous attention to detail.
- We relentlessly pursue perfection.